Thursday, July 2, 2009

I thought it was good..

I thought that I had successfully gotten over Michael Jackson's death, but I just can't.

Against my better judgement, I saw the Living with Michael Jackson Documentary and I felt increasingly sad.

Since I was in the second grade, I've been enlightened with his music. Needless to say, I was hooked. I saw his videos, and what videos they were! Something about him was just magnetic. His energy, his performances, his talent? How could he garner so many ardent fans, so dedicated? I'd like to think it was his infectious spirit.

I don't know. I always thought that I would catch a glimpse of him someday, which makes me bitter, and upset. I don't like how his songs are limited now. No chance of more.

I think I really would have enjoyed being friends with Michael Jackson. (yeah right) But still. He is so pure, so genuine, it's just something you don't see everyday.

I will be mourning his death every day of my life and hopes he is resting in peace.


This post is for me, and if by some chance in the future some reader finds this, well, I'm embarassed! Hehe, not really, but boy, am I surprised someone wanted to read it!


Thanks for reading. RIP Michael Jackson, and I mean it with all my heart.


I will be getting this shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)