Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 29 Entry

So today I am fizzled out. Like a soda that's been sitting out too long and disappoints a thirsty teenager. I have been helping at school for registration, which I have learned that it's never safe to assume that parents will read a paper when you give it to them.

What I'm thinking about:

  1. more registration tomorrow
  2. classical music
  3. people.
  4. playing more piano
  5. playing more guitar
  6. more songs.
  7. people changing. it gets me down.

I have been craving classical music lately. I don't really know why, as it came out of the blue.

Enlighten yourself:

Lang Lang is a pianist that I'm familiar with. His enthusiasm might freak you out a little, but that's what so dang great about him! I think most people don't like classical music because it takes appreciation. I play piano, not wonderfully, but I love the feeling of playing the right keys, and churning out the beautiful music. It helps me appreciate the sheer talent that went into composing, playing, and performing.

And I might as well: (New obsession)



And that would be all!

-In Joy In Life

Soyoung

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)