Friday, September 4, 2009

Busy Bee.

Crochet Sweater: Hand-me-down

Heels: Amazon

School has begun! Well, it has been for a few weeks and it seems that I didn't have time to take a breath and blog until today. Whew!

I am keeping myself occupied with extra college classes, online classes, numerous extra curriculars, and high school, of course. I still need to get a job.

Tomorrow will be a busy day. Shopping with the ladies, finishing a friend's dress for her birthday, essays, and to relax, a nice spa day with the lady friends... If it's relaxing, God only knows.

Dear goodness, thank the Lord Almighty that Project Runway has begun in the midst of all this craziness.

AMEN.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)