Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Where I Should Be Doing Homework Right Now..

No, your eyes are NOT deceiving you, and no, this is not the end of the world, but yes. Pathetically sappy movies with debateably good/bad leading actors are getting a LITTLE too much publicity/appreciation.

Regretsy is a collection of items on or sold on etsy, which, if they were personified in high school, they'd be that annoying kid that won't stop acting like they're your friend when you've blatantly told them, more than once, mind you, to keep a distance of at least 5 feet away from you at all times. They're annoying, a little pathetic.. I'll let you make that connection.

What shocks me is that these suckers sold for more than $50. Seriously.

If you want a good laugh or cry, depending on your economic situation and whether the thought of "why didn't I think of that, I could have gotten big bucks from something like that" occurs in your head more often than not, take a look see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)