Saturday, June 5, 2010

I like your ascot...

I got some amazeballs news today...
I got Netflix.
Ohoho, yes, it is a sigh from the Father Above to stay strong amidst the crazy stress and pressure. The anxiety is increasing my brownie making skills and chances of regretting the aforementioned brownie making.

Photobucket

Dress: Burlington Coat Factory- $10
I had shoes... huh.
White scarf: Came with shirt from Kohl's
Salmon scarf: Korea
Cheerful smile: Hehehe.

Photobucket
My Netflix queue is already lined up with the classics: AmeliƩ, Harold & Maude, The Seven Year Itch, The Pajama Game... I'm as happy as fish in the Gulf Coast.
OH WAIT.
Don't wanna open another barrel of monkeys, so I shall refrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)