Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Don't Sweat the Petty Things, and Don't Pet the Sweaty Things.

Outfit Details:
Top: Ross
Peplum Skirt: Korean Store
Patterned Tights: Ross
Boots: Haha, ROSS! :)
Legwarmers: Gift
Red Pea Jacket: Kohl's

Haha I should have mentioned that this was a Ross outfit! Oy vey, sometimes I can't stand my hair when it's straight, it usually is so flat and too... sleek, I guess? It's hard to put it up and have it stay up unless I wear a protective helmet of AquaNet. But then again, I'm deathly afraid of split ends so it's not like I can curl it every single day... Oh and I promise to change up my photo backgrounds, it's kind of hard to take photos at school so I just take it on my front porch :/

In other news, the weather here is absolutely UNBEARABLE. And by unbearably I mean 75 degree weather in the afternoons and putting on the AC whenever I drive. This is not natural, I feel so jipped out of a real Christmas! In Oregon we would always have snow in our driveway. We'd always make giant snowmen with the other kids and snowball fights were always on our minds! It's cold in the morning but uncomfortably hot in the afternoon.. it makes for tricky outfit situations! Oh well, it could definitely be worse, I could be snowed in!

But it's all good, Washington and Oregon are only a few days away! Off to the toy store to buy my cousins' toys!

-SOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)