Monday, July 4, 2011

first friday & san diego





In Arizona we have a thing called First Friday. Every first Friday of the month brings independent artists of all kinds to one venue in Downtown Phoenix. I never tried going there until a friend took me there this past week, and IT. WAS. EPIC. The sweltering 100 degree heat at 9 at night with hipsters and youngins sprawled about the streets- it was so much fun and so entertaining. There were street performers everywhere, people performing holistic massages, art galleries- it was as artsy as Arizona could get!

It was a great way to spend the last week in Arizona before the Oregon road trip. My cousin from Philly arrived and I'm so excited to get to cooler weather. And see green trees. And hippies. I love my hippies! So for now we're residing in San Diego and tomorrow holds a 10+ trip!

-SOY.

2 comments:

  1. Can you take me with you to Oregon, please? I'm getting restless here...Anyway, have fun!!
    Oh, and my hat is from Target, like 86% of my wardrobe, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so convinced that you'd love it! There must be something to do! I do love Target though- especially the clearance. Oooh clearance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)