Saturday, June 2, 2012

socks & toms






Outfit Details:
F21 Sweater
Beatles tank stolen from my friend (Yeah, I'm THAT friend)
F21 Mini skirt and awesome socks
Nordstrom Toms

I love wearing socks and Toms. Not even your standard white or black socks. Sometimes I rock the yellow polka dot socks and Toms. I know they look ridiculous, but it's just so comfortable. It's not even dorky in an ironic way. It's just straight up weird, like that odd slightly creepy old guy in your neighborhood who you know can match his socks but somehow they end up being one ankle sock and a knee high paisley sock. That's me. :) Also my hair used to be teal and purple... How did it manage to get to the perfect shade of puke? I have no clue.

 Anyway, do you have any habits that you know don't look the best but you still do it? Let me know, I'd love to hear about it!

-SOY

4 comments:

  1. That cardigan is adorable!

    Oh and you should know that I absolutely ADORE your header, with the flowers and everything! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, your hair is like the nicest thing ever!
    rad shirt!
    xxx
    http://naivbones.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my hair turned that color once after it was purple too! cute blog :)

    liz
    emsugihara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies, totes made my day!! Liz, I think I like this color- maybe because I'm too lazy to dye it another color? Haha having dark hair can definitely be a pain...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)