Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm never jaded, I'm captivated. Multimedia Rant.

It's not a secret that girls who have blogs are different from those who don't. We have the feeling that a life should be shared. Pictures taken, memos jotted down, emotions kept for records. When something important happens- exciting, captivating, melancholy- whatever it is, the bloggers around the world would, just admit it, think this is SO going on the blog.

Warning: This is kind of a ramble. It has findings of a little bit of this and that.

I spent all day either at school or doing homework. On the screen, that doesn't seem like a big deal. Mind: As long as you prioritize, it shouldn't be that bad...


I guess you're right. But I'm not quite used to it yet. I don't like being in a college where I'm absolutely and completely new (it's a special summer program for pregrads where there's two students from every school). I don't like to socialize, really. I'm that girl in the corner who never talks unless told to, I don't voice my opinion for everyone to hear (not that that's a bad thing), and I am not the traditional definition of 'popular'. That has such negative connotations these days..


images via Infinite Photography


I have a few best friends. Very few that I never question their friendship and admire them infinitely for. I have many close friends whose company I enjoy. I'm an odd child, I'll give you that. I'm so quiet, but I'm so weird. :)

I'm sure I speak for a good deal of us when I say I sometimes feel alone in my... spontaneity?



I have this magnetic attraction to the macabre. Music, style, people, you name it. I suppose I was born with the tendency? I believe in being weird, and not really caring too much about what the world has to say about me. And guess what, world? I'm not a robot.


I haven't been making a lot of stuff lately, and I apologize. The shop will be up and running soon! I just need to get a little time from freaking homework and extra classes. Ugh. I need a vacation.

But I digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)