Thursday, July 8, 2010

Korea, Day .5

I intend to write a blog post for every single day that I am here in Seoul, Korea for recording and nostalgic purposes! This oughta be good.

PICTURES WOULD BE HERE IF I TAKE THEM BUT THEY'RE NOT HERE BECAUSE I'M A LOOOOSERRR....

So we went to the Sky Harbor Airport at 7 and left for San Francisco at 10. Quite a manageable flight, in my mind. Afterwards, we left at around 1 PM to go to Seoul. I think it was around 9 hours? I almost lost my mind towards the end of the flight because I didn't sleep at all, so I watched movies the whole time while jealously peeking at my K.O.'d parents and brother. Luckily, we made a few friends there- a group of missionaries heading to Cambodia! They gave us Sour Patch Kids. They had me at "Sure, you want some?!"

We arrived in Seoul at 8-ish, plenty of time to eat some legit Korean food, shower, and pass out. Then waking up at 5:30 in the morning because someone is just a freaking early bird... Then napping again.

The weather here is soooo humid. The temperature is absolutely perfect, it's just the fact that I have to wash my face three times a day to keep my skin from getting so oily. Problems.

It's all good though. Super DUPER excited! The shopping here is always impeccable, and so are the sights- I almost cried when I saw the masses of trees and greenery on my way to the city. :)

-SOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)