Thursday, October 7, 2010

Calitopia- Random Music Rant

Alma Desnuda- I discovered them through the green hooded modern minstrel who most people know as Merton:



He's amazingly talented and a very impressive improviser. When he was traveling through Colorado playing piano on the streets, he came across a band of guys with various instruments who he thought were a bluegrass band. Good thing they weren't, because I would have one less artist in my ipod.

Alma Desnuda has a very down to earth, stripped acoustic sound. I love any band that has a simple but profound message through their music. I loved it so much I couldn't not post about it. :) Read their blog, they lead happy and beautiful lives which I can't get enough of it! If you like Brett Dennen, Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, you know, I know you'll love Alma Desnuda.

You're welcome.

-SOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)