Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Errbody!




So yesterday a group of friends and I went to a park while the boys went fishing. I never really knew how much fun we could have with an open playground and a camera... Is it sad that I hadn't had that much fun in a long time? You know what, don't answer that. And I'd like to point out that since I do live in Arizona, wearing boots, a scarf, and a jacket is completely normal in 60 degree weather. Don't laugh at my low tolerance!

 BEHOLD THE MIGHTY BLUR! Apparently I'm the only one who can take jumping shots...

 These were their Kung Fu poses. Some passed with flying colors... some didn't. You be the judge, I'm not pointing any fingers!

I never saw the point of fishing, it's not like the guys caught anything... Later that night my friend and I stayed at my house for the night and I kid you not, it was 7 o'clock and we were completely beat. I was seriously about to pass out while we were watching the Glee reruns. (Yes, I am a follower. Deal with it.) She took a nap for an hour while I edited these pictures, then we drank some Chai lattes and did some yoga.

I never said we weren't weird.

Happy Thanksgiving!! My dad, unfortunately, is working tonight so we won't be having a traditional turkey feast (not like I can eat it anyway) but we will have some homemade Chinese food which is also weird because we aren't Chinese... But I digress. I'm still thankful for my family, friends, and life I have been given! Food doesn't change a thing! But I would kill for some green bean casserole right about now..

-SOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)