Thursday, December 8, 2011

a million miles away



outfit details:
v-neck: some small boutique
dress: papaya
knee-highs: icing
boots: charlotte russe

I'm back! I'm so sorry for the wait (for the whopping 2 of you that read this) I've been miserably sick for the past week and I'd just been plain ol' scrubbin' with sweatpants and t-shirts. I suspect I got the virus from a maniac mother at Black Friday. Stay away guys and gals, stay away. Not to mention finals. I just finished my ungodly chemistry final and calc will be later tonight. Wish me luck!


And can I add that I was slightly disappointed with myself for wearing sweats in public? I don't know, I have these ridiculous standards when it comes to dress. I went through a period where I refused to wear flip-flops, but alas, I live in Arizona. I think dressing well is vital and that's always what my hero, Audrey Hepburn, lived by :)


-SOY.

7 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! Finals week sucks enough without being sick. I love the high socks and boots combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!! Love the outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I'm sure it will be fine (probably). Your dress is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you're feeling better! you look cute!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the light kneesocks paired with your boots! I will vote for that combination every time (not that that situation has ever come up:). xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls! Finals went fine and I'm super psyched!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)