Saturday, January 9, 2010

i'm just a poor boy :[ i need no sympathy.

Photobucket

Photobucket
V-neck white shirt: handmedown from mi madre.
Sweater vest: handmedown from my friend.
High Waist skirt: (high waist part obscured from vest) made myself.
THIS OUTFIT COST LESS THAN THREE DOLLARS. WOOHOO!! Yes, you guys. It IS possible!
I had a sloppy joe today. I love. sloppy joes. And I intend to watch the other half of The Rocky Picture Horrow Show. My earlier efforts were thwarted due to the fact that it was rated R and my younger brother and parents were watching. (I'm still at that stage where watchin sex scenes with parents is incredibly awkward and I don't think I'll ever get over it.)
But the part I did see was absolutely fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)