Thursday, July 29, 2010

hello hello hello you play me like a cello...

So yes, I've been incredibly lazy since the Korea trip and haven't posted the last bit of pictures, but it was all food anyways. I'm just getting used to being back at home and have noticed that I'm never really satisfied in either country. In Korea I miss my friends and my life, but here I feel like I'm missing some excitement that's happening on the other side of the world.

Emo confessions aside, I've got a lot of things going. My senior year is coming up, which is sure to be AMAZEBALLS. One thing I'm super excited about...

..
..
..
..
..

The clothes I got.

Should I feel bad?! New clothes make me just, freaking radiate with happiness. My aunt gave me so much stuff she didn't want, I'm just ecstatic.. I spent almost half the day dressing up with the combinations of new items, and I was in the process of switching into another outfit when the transition was actually cute.. Gotta love those spontaneous moments in life.. It's the little things, ya know?

Yay for rushed shoddy pictures! Never flash. Nevar.
Photobucket
I swear my feet aren't that small...
Photobucket
Turquoise tips!
Photobucket

We'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)