Tuesday, November 30, 2010

That's not krumping. THIS is krumping. (Misleading Title- You've Been Warned)

 No I'm not krumping, read the post title! And FYI, I don't krump, I dougie.

BAHAHA I kid I kid. I don't even know what that is... all I know is that a guy got hit with an ice cream truck while trying to do it. No thank you.

I actually wore this yesterday but I didn't post it :) Yay procrastination! Now I don't know whether I like clogs.. When my mom got them I immediately stole them (of course) but after wearing them I'm not so sure, maybe I'll warm up to them eventually?
WHOA, WIND. I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO AROUND AND MESS UP MY HAIR
And this is what I'd look like if I were a geisha. :)

Outfit Details:
Tee: Nordstrom Rack
Skirt: Rue21 $6!!!
Knee-Highs that I wear too often already: Icing
Necklace and Bracelets: Mom made 'em for me!
Clogs: Ross, stolen from my mom...

OH! And when I wore this to school today I had my hair in a loose bun. As I drove to school with my best friend she glanced at my outfit and said, "Well, you look. Old today.." "Yes, I aspire to be a children's librarian." "Oh that makes sense."

-SOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)