Monday, January 31, 2011

Time to CHANG the Subject!

If you have no clue as to what the title of this post is referring to, watch Community. It's ridiculously amazeballs.

This weekend was quite hectic- the end to the spirit week we've all been working so hard on and the winter formal dance on Saturday. Of course, I'm forced to go as I am in StuCo, but I'm not going to act like I didn't enjoy it. But would I prefer sitting at home watching John Hughes movies and baking cookies? That would be a resounding yes. But I enjoyed spending time with my franns. :)

 My favorite moments are after the dance, when everything is cleaned up and we're ready to go! We all usually meet up somewhere and just hang out for a few hours before we head home and crash. So we just went to Sonic and ate in the car (It was flippin cold outside... 45 degrees or so..) and just talked in the parking lot til 1.

I'm thinking about writing a song. GIVE ME A TOPIC! :)

-SOY

1 comment:

  1. I started laughing before I even clicked the link...Community♥
    Are you ignoring me because I'm Korean?
    I wish 45 degrees sounded cold to me. Today when I went to school it was 23. When I came home from school, 19. Not even supposed to happen that way.
    As for writing a song....geeeez. Anytime anyone asks for a topic for some sort of arts project, I generally just say me, so I'm afraid I'm no help...haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)