Sunday, April 10, 2011

cheeseburgers and hiking

I really have not been updating this blog as much as I'd like- I really have been so darn busy! All of this college prep and high school finalization is a hectic time for everyone, AND not to mention I'm trying my hardest to savor every moment I have with my friends before we graduate!
This means I've been filling my time with:
 In N Out with friends after an epic day at the mall, (Did you know they have burgers without the meat? It's called a grilled cheese there! I was pleasantly surprised...)

And hiking the nearest mountain in Arizona (there's quite a few). There's actually a cute story behind this- about seven years ago, this same group of kids hiked the same mountain in the same spot and took a picture in the same order. I have yet to get my hands on that picture but this is the updated version with our extended Irish family :)

Not to mention my days filled with exciting Netflix movies, Youtube-ing, college researching and speech writing. Fun times for us all! In other news, my birthday is coming up, and I'm quite curious as to what that day will be like!

-SOY♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)