Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I love...

Time to get back on the blogging wagon! I've made it a personal goal to record every day of my summer starting with graduation. I still have a few days of chaos before that so hang with me here..
I used to do a series of posts that recapped things that I've been diggin on lately, and because I am a creature of whimsy and impulse, I shall do this!

Things I'm Diggin On ♥:

Music:
Adele
Jack Conte
Ellie Goulding


Etc:
Maxi Dresses (You look cute and you don't need to shave! :D)
Long socks and heels (Reasons mentioned previously)
Water for Elephants (The book, thank you very much)
Books. Reading be good.

That reminds me, I want to start a book club, possibly a blogger book club! Who are some artists you've recently discovered/love, I want to know!!


-Soy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)