Wednesday, May 11, 2011

prom.




I never understood why people would plan so far ahead for just one night of fun. It seemed like such a chore, I found myself almost dreading the night because I didn't figure out my hair, and I had to figure out my nails and exfoliate for days as to make sure my face would be blemish-free. There is so much pressure for prom- not to mention all of the prom dresses I had to alter for my friends!

I was definitely surprised with my dress choice- I had in mind for years that I would get a 50's style dress with a full skirt in fitted bodice, but this dress definitely caught my eye in the store and I loved it. Life's funny that way, I guess. As the school year wraps up, I'm so glad I got to enjoy prom with my friends and it was great.

-SOY♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)