Thursday, May 19, 2011

summer entry 1-soul surfer & post-grad vegetation.

As of yesterday, I am a high school graduate and college bound! It went by in a flash with only a program and blurry pictures as proof that it all happened. My day started early in the morning when I went to the University of Phoenix Stadium to practice my speech. I went back home, had 30 minutes to get ready, and got ready with all of my fellow graduates!

But now it's all over, and it all feels soooo good. Like a 4 year old weight has been lifted, and now I'm thinking "What now?"

 I'm so glad my older brother came to visit- I love it whenever family is visiting because I just feel happy. I'm glad I got to share this moment with my family here and am excited for the summer!


Today was more of a chill day, a verrrry chill day. Got up, took my brother to the airport, came home, and took a nap. Then a very epic outing with friends to watch Soul Surfer. And to all of the naysayers that haven't seen it (I was one myself) it really wasn't bad! I just really want to go to Hawaii now, and know to punch a shark in the nose if I ever see one.. Summer's going to be pretty darn great!

-SOY♥

7 comments:

  1. Aww, congratulations! I can't believe I'm coming out the other side of college/uni. Scary stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's a weird kind of relief isn't it? I love your blak dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! It's the best relief I've felt in 18 years :) And Chuck, superkudos to you for surviving it all, that is a tremendous feat in itself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just wanted to stop in again to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and for following me. That was an unexpected but very pleasant surprise! Thank you and I look forward to reading your posts as a new follower:) xx (Um, I spelled black without a c up top...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, I follow you now. Hope you like to follow back, it would make me really happy.

    LOVE minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit and congrats on your graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations on your graduation. your dress fits you gorgeously :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)