Monday, June 6, 2011

Blogger Luxury Award?!

She looks like Anne Hathaway a la Audrey Hepburn! I'm quite excited for this- I got this lovely Luxury Blogger Award from Ashley over at Topography Toward a Parallel Universe and she is incredibly friendly and her blog posts are so entertaining :) If you haven't already, check out her lubberly piece of webspace!
Now for the rules!


The rules are:


1) Link back to the person who passed you the award.
2) Share 7 random things about yourself.

3) Award 7 blogs. (Originally it was 15 but I guess it varies?)

4) Drop them a line and tell them about it.

Here Goes:

1. I am hopelessly awkward in 99% of all social situations. You know, the girl who you feel embarassed for when she falls and trips or says something completely unrelated to a topic.. That's me.

2. In respect to the first confession, I am a total geek. Like for realsies. I play Maplestory, love my Kindle, and freak if I don't get A's on my report card!

3. I can't stand plain milk, coconuts, and whenever people hit their sternums- I know, I'm reeeally weird.

4. I'm a vegetarian! I made the switch in November after I read Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer. It definitely changed my whole perspective on how agriculture works. Please read if you need a few recommendations for the summer :)

5. I am going to Arizona State University this Fall. You've most likely heard that it's the "party" school, but I definitely will not fill that stereotype- I'm mostly likely transferring after two years anyway!

6. I'm going to a Bridal Convention this weekend and pretending my friend is the bride!

7. I love Robin Hood: Men in Tights. LET IT BE KNOWN! I get so much crap for that..


Alright, now onto naming the 7 blogs that I'll tag! This is definitely going to be tricky because I actually do not know a lot of blogs that I readily keep up with, ten tops, so a few blogs might be ones that I just found and like!

cheapfrills
luxe-rose
soapymermaid
Crimson Rosella
Food from Thought
Voodle
Bows and Brownies

3 comments:

  1. It's so great learning all of those things about you! I'm compltely socially awkward too, so solidarity sister:) And for the record, there is never any shame in liking a bad movie. If you like it, well then it can't be all bad right?

    On another topic, I changed the name of my blog and now my web adress is different. This has caused some minor confusion here and there, so this is just a heads up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aybaybay you da best! And I have ridiculously good timing to come back to the blogosphere.
    Also,since I haven't told you in months, you're cute. I LUH YOU. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, and I forgot, ROBIN HOOD MEN IN TIGHTS IS THE BEST!!!!1!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)