Wednesday, June 8, 2011

johnny and june




How is it that even in the summer, I'm busy?! It's a terrible thing, I tell you. I'm glad that my summer physics classes are giving me something to do, but sometimes I just want to veg out in front of the tv. Yesterday my friends and I got to catch up with a last minute barbecue and longboard session. My beautiful board's name is Oswald, because he's an octopus! You know those cartoons about Oswald the Octopus? Yeah, baby.

We all donned our Ping from Mulan buns and unpretentiously played the guitar on top of a car's hood. This is what we do! Luckily the weather was somewhat forgiving, we're in the low 100's so hopefully it stays like that...

-SOY♥

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you know how to make the most of your time, but I know what you mean about wanting to have no commitments during the summer:)

    Happy weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)