Wednesday, November 2, 2011

if you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.






Halloween weekend and homecoming here on campus! I could never really get into Halloween, even if I did have a costume, I just felt like I wanted candy and that was it. My friends and I went to a Haunted House kind of deal though and that was super fun! Insert shoddy cell phone pic here:


I also love getting scared!!! I recently found out I have a love affair with horror movies (except for the gross ones) and it's like a masochistic complex or something. I hope I don't turn into an adrenaline junkie though...


On the whole school front I am definitely exhausted and need a break. Isn't freshman year supposed to be tolerable?! I fear for the years to come, but I know I'm going to finish school if it's the last thing I do. That much I do know about myself. 


The weekend will certainly be super duper exciting, I'm going to an AWOLNATION concert with my brother and the best part is that it's a small venue. I don't think I'll ever be closer to the performers, fingers crossed!


I hope you all are doing well, winter break is just around the corner! And yes, I am definitely playing all of the Christmas songs right about now...


-Soy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)