Monday, February 6, 2012

starbucks

I'm spiraling down the caffeine addiction road. I need it at least once a day to survive throughout my classes. And I'm starting to know the ropes of Starbucks and their drinks as well. (Somewhat attributed to my best friend getting a job at Starbucks) 


Anyway I'm alive! I've been super stressed and busy this weekend, two of my first exams are this week and I've been consuming myself with studying, therefore, no blogging, no facebook (I'm terrible at restricting that), no fun time! My reward will come Thursday, when all exams have finished and I get to relax! I hope you are all doing swimmingly!


-Soy.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet blog ya got here! Glad I found it! I've been there...Good luck with exams!!

    sherri
    www.sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is cute. Good luck with the exams. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)