Saturday, May 26, 2012

me in all my lopsided bang glory & graduation.


No outfit details really, but got the dress at H&M for dirt cheap!

My younger brother graduated high school this past week and I got to come back from Oregon to see them at the University of Phoenix Stadium. I was there just last year as Senior Class President making the primary speech! But enough about me...

My brother and his girlfriend graduated and you can bet your bedazzled bums I screamed when they called his name until my throat went raw. Not that is was SUCH an achievement that he graduated high school (if he didn't we would disown him. Just kidding! [but not really]) However I think it was the fact that I was just there for him. He claimed he didn't care if I showed up or not, and maybe he didn't. Truth is- it really mattered to me as a sister that I be there to celebrate an accomplishment of his. But that was my week. Now excuse me as I claw at my throat because of the dang pollen in this forsaken northwest air. 

First round of Spotlight Sunday tomorrow!! Again, if you're interested in being a guest blogger for a future edition of Spotlight Sunday, shoot me an email: soychildATgmailDOTcom and we'll discuss yes?

-SOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)