Saturday, September 8, 2012

She's Alive!

First off, I have to apologize for the offensively long hiatus from the blog: I am not quitting this blog or anything of the sort- I've just been crazy busy since classes have started again. I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear about how hard my classes are or how stressful exams are. So whenever I have something unrelated to school, I'll post it up here. But in the meantime, as I get settled into my new classes and whatnot, I'll be posting things up here more sporadically than usual! 

However, you can follow me on Twitter and Tumblr: (I update them a lot more, and sometimes I make some funnies!)
http://lookatthemstars.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/soychiild

I promise to keep posting things on here- it keeps my sanity. I need that stuff.

Also here's a picture of me reacting to my Doctor Who posters. Just because I hate text-only posts.

-Soy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)