Sunday, November 18, 2012

i knew the panic was over




Outfit Details
Skirt- Ross
Top- Nordstrom Rack
Cardigan- F21
Ring- H&M

Finals. Finals, guys. With Thanksgiving around the corner, I've been so stressed about finals and all that comes with it. I cannot wait for Christmas- relaxation, food, Christmas music, food, presents, the new year, and food. 

Did I mention the food? Can't forget that. Hope all is well with you, and that you're taking whatever stress you have waaay better than I am!

-Soy

3 comments:

  1. Isn't Christmas just the best? I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh ew finals. End of a semester is always super exciting but super stressful at the same time. I wanna make a shirt and wear it the last exam and be like "I MADE IT OUT ALIVE!" Hahaha.

    That skirt is fantastic - such a cool texture - is it sparkly? I can't tell but it looks so cool!
    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the exams went well. It is nearly Christmas! Eee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)