Friday, December 21, 2012

party like it's december 20th.


Happy Holidays, and a big congratulations to the surviving members of the end of the world. We did it, guys! 

But yes, finals are over and relaxation has commenced! As you can tell I've already started on the gluttonous consumption of sugar: I made the infamous Jacques Torres cookies and they were hands down THE BEST COOKIES I'VE EVER MADE IN MY LIFE LIKE EVER. Everyone loved them, and it was so fun to wrap them up in wax paper and make little gifts out of them. I also bought a special Christmas cupcake from Caketini (did I mention that I totally use my friends' employee discounts wherever they work?). I'm a glutton, I have a problem. 

But it's so very nice to be taking pictures and blogging again, I kind of forget what to do when I'm not in school, does that happen to you? Like I always take up hobbies over the break to keep me busy. This year it's baking, knitting, blogging, and playing league of legends. Yes, you heard me correctly. I'm not proud of it, per se, but it keeps me busy and it's addicting. 

PLEASE HELP ME. 
I hope your break/holiday season is going amazingly!!

-Soy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)