Monday, November 5, 2012

i was a lover



 Outfit Details:
Collared top: Charlotte Russe
Leggings: H&M
Skull necklace: H&M

Happy Monday, my gorgeous popsicles! Also, happy Election Day's Eve! I'm kind of psyched about the season- fall drinks at Starbucks (you can say they're stupid and frivolous, but their sea salt only comes around so often), elections taking place, and the mid-semester mark with all of my classes. I've got the proper motivation, made a schedule and everything, and am going to be an efficient, ochem-passing MACHINE.

Also, can I take a second to tell you how much I love these leggings? I love them so much. Like, way more that I should. It tears me up inside knowing that I don't have a lot of tops to match, so I had to borrow my roomie's. But oh, you will see these babies again. I assure it.

-SOY.

3 comments:

  1. THOSE LEGGINGS ARE MAGICAL. They're from H&M? thats so so cool!
    And pft starbucks fall drinks are not frivolous they are delicious and amazing so HA!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style and your blog, so inspirational! :) Thank you for that!

    www.lescoupsdecoeur.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely! What is the print? Are those flowers? x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)