Thursday, June 16, 2011

sigh no more.

Between stressing about failing my physics test (YES, I SAID FAIL) and trying to get adequate amounts of sleep whilst balancing a questionably hermit social life, I've been existing.

Existing and living are so different, and I wish I were presently doing the latter. I'm in what many would call a rut. A quarter-life crisis if you will. I haven't been feeling very creative, and I'm not in my zone! It bugs me that I'm doing barely enough to skate by on just about everything except for school. I definitely think it's time for a break from all this learning nonsense and get the proper break my brain deserves! Luckily I have 2 weeks left of this blasted summer class until my roadtrip to Oregon. I am just itching to get to the beach and soak in the sun.

I need a new perspective, a new take on everything I do. Listen to me, I'm like an 18 year-old Eat, Pray, Love just waiting to happen. Dear God, does this mean I get to spend my life's earnings to go to a foreign country and meet a gorgeous man?! I like to see the upside in things...


These are webcam pics. Please pray for me as I work to regain a social identity :)

♥SOY.

5 comments:

  1. STOP BEING ME.
    But really though, I get you (as per usual). I will go to Italy and Bali with you. We will meet young Javier's and fall in love. It will be awesome.
    LUH U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao! 18yr old Eat Pray Love. I also felt like that when I was in school. I really like your blog c: I found you on Good Stuff Only by Miss Amelia who I found through Gala Darling who you also found apparently through Gala Darling,whatta chain! I just started my blog a week ago so if you wanna leave any feed back I'd appreciate it c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. @daniela- Miss Amelia is so amazing! Loved that blog, what a fantastic lady. And I can't believe you started your blog a week ago, your posts are amazeballs.

    @olivia- LUHYOUWIFEY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Miss Amelia's style, I've been looking at rockabilly and 50's dresses etc and her blog just encourages my habit haha and thank you so much for your compliments c:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)