Friday, August 12, 2011

she's got you high




Let's talk about brownies for a second. They're amazing- I mean fudgy and soft and chocolatey, and when my friends and I made them this week we added toffee bits and pretzels and the toffee got all melty and it was seriously a gift from God. Pair it with an Audrey Hepburn/Marilyn Monroe moviefest and that is chick days at its FINEST. The next day we made Linguini with spicy clam sauce (my favorite pasta dish.. you know.. that I can make..) and rocked out on Just Dance and played dominoes like spinsters. I don't worry about my future, thankyouverymuch.

But yeah. I've just been prepping to move into my dorm, fitting in crazy nights of spinsterdom with my friends and things of the sort. Thank God we have Winter Break to see each other again. And I'm thrilled most of us have blogs to keep up with each other!

Hilary's Bloggity & Sierra's Bloggity

God's gift to us in the form of pasta

I wonder how this blog is going to look once I'm confined to my dorm.. It's hard living from a downsized closet!!

-SOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment below and we can be best friends :)